Trans Passions Forum

STEP 1) Click Into Any Category - STEP 2) Click NEW TOPIC - STEP 3) Post! It's that simple!
Members with accounts over 24 hours old are encouraged to click into the Introduction Area category to say hello!
Have fun!

Are guys who are attracted to T-Girls Gay, Straight or Bi?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

(deleted)

Posted:     Post subject:

I MEANT MTF NOT FTM,IM VERY ATTRACTED TO T GIRLS BUT HAVE NO ATTRACTION AT ALL TO MEN,AGAIN HONESTY MEN TURN MY STOMACH,LOL,IVE SAID ENUFF,LOL,ANYWAY IT UP TO THE INDIVIDUAL, I THINK.........U CAN LOVE OR LUST WHO EVER U WANT,4 ME T GIRLS &WOMEN TURN ME ON ,MEN OR HORRIBLE MASCULIN T GIRLS ARE A BIG TURN OFF,WERE ALL DIFFERENT BUT THE SAME.............GET IT,ANYAWY HAVE FUN B SAFE WHAT EVA U DO,ALSO CMON FTM"s TALK TO ME...... Smile LOL

(deleted)

Posted:     Post subject: Soul Search

This is a non-starter. It's about mutual meeting and mutual connection of like minds, hearts, and souls, mutual affection and mutual admiration, regardless. Gay, straight, purple, bi, pink, blue, brown, Jewish, Catholic, who cares? I think your primary concern is you, that is, what others may or may not think. Do some soul searching, put on your big boy pants, pull your boot straps up, grab a beer, a steak, a baked potato and relax! For the body politic makes lousy policy on empty stomachs.

idolpassing

idolpassing

PostPosted:     Post subject:
`i don't think it's beneficial to fault and attack william that his knowledge is mostly based on ----, since he came right out and said so far it's his only experience. i know it's easy to be offended and feel disrespected, but at the same time, it's also easy to offer up life experience and advice.

i don't have an opinion on the s----lity of a guy who is attracted to mtfs, because i don't care. s----lity and gender are fluid, and if it is not immediately within easy definition, then it's really a case of personal labeling.

as well, william, i don't think it's fair to say that because a transgendered individual didn't reveal their status to partners they are automatically disrespecting their partner. a lot of people who have been through the transition identify as the gender they have worked to realize physically as well as psychologically, and find it unnecessary to divulge what they've been through. that isn't your call to make.

bcgurl

bcgurl

`I'm pretty sure watching ---- Cannot be considered as "knowledge" and/or "experience" by any means.
The people that perform in 'XXX' movies are all actors/actresses and therefore they are performing as a means to make money ... they are acting,as in not real.The people are very much real but not as they are portraying themselves in movies.
Just by watching many police dramas does not qualify one to be experienced in police work.
Then again,I have watched CSI since the very first episode,maybe that would be enough "experience" to be put on my resume to apply for a position as a Crime Scene Investigator. Wink (LoL)

renaessance

renaessance

i personally don't care about the entire knowledge obtained by the OP or any of the other men posting on here is all based off of ----. I am completely with nordic on this. I would be hesitant to tell my partner that i'm not biologically a female. I mean.. what difference does it make (other than the fact i can't get pregnant). I'm a woman. That's all there is to it.

The unfortunate thing is that 99.9% of the men on here are looking for a "chick with a d*ck" or in otherwords, they want to fullfill their fetish. Guys, you should understand something. We are people too. We're not your little ----toys.

With that being said. I wouldn't want to tell someone i'm trans either because once I do, that changed the entire dynamic of the relationship, where it was just perfectly fine before.

That was my 2 cents.

But to be coherent with the topic of the post. It's fine to have your fetish. It's another to treat people like your fet--- instead of a person. But maybe you should see a prostitute instead of coming on a website like this and toying with women's minds on here and plaguing us with your idiocy. This is pretty much exactly the reason why i refuse to date men.

josephdororo34

josephdororo34

[deleted]

(deleted)

`I know some guys who are into pre-op T-girls (I have no idea why they tell me), but not interested in post-op. I'm post-op. I've actually had one guy I haven't talked to in 3 years call me up and wanted to sleep with me, urm, until I mentioned that I had my surgery 2 years ago.

I have slept with a couple men before who didn't know about my trans status. I really never know how to bring it up. Anyone I've been in a relationship, however, did know. I've been with both men and women.

Most of the guys I run into who want a pre-op girl for S-- is 'cause they're watching it on ---- and want to see what it's like -- like a fetish. I've been there, and been used several times when I was pre-op and then *poof* they're gone. Post-op, a couple of times, but not as much as pre-op.

It hurts to be used as a S-- object. I'd love to be in a real relationship, rather than to just fulfill someone's curiosity. So, yeah, with that kind of experience it's difficult to really say to someone about your trans past when you first get to know them; in the end, you just want someone to love you for who you are as a person. It can be scary when you have someone who likes you for who you are as a person and be afraid that they will leave you or just see you as a fet--- or s----l object. I guess, the fear of being treated differently -- especially if you've had people treat you like a s----l object because you are transsexual. I don't blame t-girls who don't announce to everyone they meet, or go on a date with, that they are transsexual. It's not easy by any means.

(deleted)

Posted:     Post subject: Re: Are guys who are attracted to T-Girls Gay, Straight or B

william84 wrote:
I consider myself 100% striaght. I am however attracted to Transexual Females. I think they're just as sexy as thier natural born female counter parts. The whole penis thing doesn't bother me at all either...Seeing an extremely hot girl with a thick hard d*ck between her legs turns me on just as much seeing an extremely hot girl with a tight wet juicy p*ssy between her legs. I have looked at ---- that has two dudes doing it and I couldn't watch for long...The sight of it kinda made my stomach churn. I've also seen a ---- with a post-op t-girl and it didn't turn me on at all...For some reason all I could think of was a mutilated c*ck and balls. I'm just wondering are there categories other than gay, straight or bi because I don't completely fit in any of the above...

I consider myself straight too; even though I also like T girls. The fact wich I consider mysel straigt for is, that T girls are not actually men; just another kind of woman with something different between their legs. I'm not gay cause I don't like men, CD's or Man looking T girls; I like those that you see in bars and they are so hot an beautiful that you don't realize they are T girls until somebody tells you or you discover it but yourself. I love both; hot and cute girls and T girls.

(deleted)

Wow, just by reading most of this post it seems that most men here (no all) just watch way to much ---- and have this vulgar *ss idea about transgendered women, Me personally I haven't had the opportunity to be with a transgendered woman but I would love to be able to, I consider myself 100% strait and all that crap but if I had the opportunity I would treat them like any other woman (as they should be) and not disgrace them by talking about hard d---s and all that bs, because even though I really don't have any experience being with them I'm sure there are some that are just as uncomfortable with that as natural born women are with some things, And yea I'm sure there very attracted to whatever they are but come one there not whores like in all the movies you've watched, there women and ppl, SO SHUT UP, GROW UP AND TREAT UM LIKE IT ALREADY!!!!!!!

(deleted)

`Swicked! It's good to see that there are good guys out there that see t-girls for the women that they are, and not some kinda ----o-rific S-- object. And, yes you are straight if you're attracted to a t-girl.

nate4

nate4

`I dont know why we continue to label ourselves: Str8 or Bi. You like what you like and thats all that matters.
(Than again, it obviously serves its purpose to identify ourselves with people of the same interests etc..but anyways...thats not really my point..could go on all day)

I myself. I love s--. Plain and simple. But I also love people. Any person I've been with to date and/or playmates, I always pour a little of myself into them. It's always give and take, and thats how it should be. Sharing emotions and good times together, regardless the gender of your partner(s).
I've recently been more involved in communicating with ts/tg/cd. I have dated a pre op FTM, and have had other FTM S-- partners. But i do try my best to follow the golden rule. Honestly, thats one of the most important needs we have: To be treated equally and with love. No matter where your relationship takes you, you need to move forward with integrity and character. (Whether your just ----ing around or in a serious relationship) You need to be kind and compassionate. I really just love to have good conversations, and good s--. to hell with race age and gender.

I'm me, you're you: let's make a happy us.

Smile

birgitta

birgitta

PostPosted:     Post subject: Re: Are guys who are attracted to T-Girls Gay, Straight or B
william84 wrote:
I'm just wondering are there categories other than gay, straight or bi because I don't completely fit in any of the above...

I call them hebi, bibi, and hobi...roughly.

Heterosexual bisexuals (which would be you)
Bisexual bisexuals (those that like men and woman)
Homosexual bisexuals (that like men and transgendermen)

But fortunately there are always people that dont fit into any category.
And I think one can be perfectly straight and date a transsexual.

(deleted)

`My thoughts on this subject are plain and simple,......Straight, but only if his views are along the lines of-Its about the heart, mind, and soul.... Personally I agree that gender is fluid and not physical.... Just my 2/cents Smile

ezravilla

ezravilla

`I am surprised to hear that these guys "who love women and the female form" are so turned off by post op mtf's. You would think that a girl with vagina would be more attractive to them than a girl with a penis. I suppose ---- IS to blame. Still .... shocking.

But I do celebrate the human form in whichever manner it may present itself.

Last edited by ezravilla on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

(deleted)

[deleted]

Post new topic   Reply to topic     Trans Passions Forum index -> Dating & Sex All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

© phpBB Limited

• Home | Your Account | Search

| Contact | Advertise on this Site

| Journalists, Bloggers & Press Inquiries

| Online Dating Directory Webmasters

| Affiliate Program

| Passions Network : Free Dating, Chat & Social Networking

| Terms | Privacy Policy

© 2004 - 2021