Other places to find me:
GODZILLAEYES1 has no current links.
Click to openMy Passions Network Sites:
Wonderous, Unusual Creature looking for friendship, maybe something more.
Wonderous, lively person looking for friends. I'm a 28 year old transwoman (pre-op, MTF transsexual) from Atlanta, Georgia. Born, raised, reared, educated, and possibly spayed. I'm not looking for anything impressive on here, just to meet new people and expand my social horizons, again. If it happens, it happens. I am not looking for a high unless it's dark chocolate. I won't do anything for a Klondike Bar, but damn I won't say I'm not thinking about it. My preference would be a pansexual/panromantic who sometimes leans towards being asexual. In fact, I think I am an extreme pansexual, since I don't have a preference for race, skin color type, religion, body size/shape/type, gender (not necessarily), social status, a particular fetish, s----l orientation, occupation, personality, and etc. Honestly, all I care about is how someone feels about me and how I feel about them. People will often remark, "oh that reeks desperation" or "someone who has a lame concept of love or attraction." Yet, I find it very exciting that I have no idea what my future love/significant other looks like, acts like, or etc. I've had it happened all through out my life, and I enjoy alot of the surprises of what mild friendships or encounters lead to. Moreover, I don't find most people attractive (in personal terms), regardless if they are famous, at school, co-workers, walking around in the city, and etc. Not necessarily in the sense of physical attraction, but more so in the sense of emotional attraction or a special kind of chemistry. Activity-wise, I'm an open book. I loved to make and edit videos, I'm a cinephile, while I love to read and write. I love participating and watching sports. Moreover, I enjoy going to social forums, museums, and art galleries.
About Me (My Interests / Hobbies / Groups)
- Hobbies & Interests
- gardening, shopping, sports, board games, internet, target practice, comic books, movies, television, computers, music, cooking & recipes, photography, travel, cosplay, puzzles and brain teasers, wine tasting, fleamarkets, reading
- Body Type
- slender, voluptuous, fit, athletic
- animation, indie, romantic comedy, black & white films, mockumentaries, sci-fi, murder mysteries, westerns, classics, psychological thrillers, comedy, romance, drama, fantasy, action, horror
- asexual, bisexual, transgender-mtf
- Eye Color
- Hair Color
- dark brown
- African American, Vulcan
- single - never married
- Have Kids
- no - maybe with the right person, no - open to adoption, no - definitely want them though
- Education Level
- graduate school, Bachelor's Degree
- Clerical / Administrative, Education / Academic Research, Entertainment / Media
- Income level
- that's private
- Do you smoke?
- no - open to dating smokers though
- Do you drink?
- I currently live
- in a van down by the river, on a pirate ship, alone
- Socially, I am
- loner, social butterfly, class clown, home body
- Political Views
- independent, liberal, not interested in politics
- Food Related
- BRAINS!!!, Soul Food, Caribbean, French, Spicy, Chinese, Indian, Sushi, Chocoholic, Italian, Comfort, Japanese, Thai, Diet Every Now & Then, Mediterranean, Fast Food, Mexican, Fine Dining, Omnivore
- artistic, geek, professional, clown, introvert, punk, dominatrix, jock, romantic, extrovert, liberal, thrifty, loner, flirt, nerd, frugal, pirate, activist, fun loving
- artist, circus clown, freak, superhero
- Religious Views
- Not Religious
- socially, never, let's see, how should I answer this (wink, wink)
- I'm looking for
- relationship, romance, conversation, dating, friends only, miss right, penpal
- My Sign
- gemini : may 21-june 20
- No pets currently (but like them)
- MTF, Transsexual, Female, Trans Female, Not Sure, Transgender-MTF
- Hard Rock, Jazz, Post Rock, Ska, Hardcore, Jazz-Fusion, Progressive Rock, Heavy Metal, Karaoke, Punk, Soul, Metal, R and B, Alternative Rock, Hip Hop, Motown, Rap, Bluegrass, House, Opera, Reggae, Classical, Indie, Relaxation and Meditation, Death Metal, Industrial, Pop, Rock
- Hair Style
- bob cut, long hair, pageboy, shag, straightened
- Fitness & Sports
- archery, bodybuilding, football (U.S.), jogging, armchair quarterback, martial arts, rugby, basketball, walking
About My Match (What I'm looking for)
- Their Ethnicity
- Other, Native American, Mixed Race, Middle Eastern, Inter-racial, Indian, Hispanic / Latino, Caucasian, Asian, Vulcan, Pacific Islander, African American
- They are looking for
- penpal, relationship, miss right now, romance, miss right, friends only, dating, conversation
GODZILLAEYES1's Profile Link:
Current Favorite Websites for GODZILLAEYES1*
Favorites / Friends for GODZILLAEYES1
Last forum posts of GODZILLAEYES1 on Trans Passions
Mtf being a lesbian??
why so many straight people?
Being Transgender an Relationships.
Getting into BARS/CLUBS with a ID that says your MALE.
Why transsexual dating websites are frustrating..
Current Favorite Books for GODZILLAEYES1
No Favorite Books added yet.
Visit the Trans Passions Book Library
Current Favorite Video Games for GODZILLAEYES1
No Favorite video games added yet.
Visit the Trans Passions video game Library
Trans Passions: Report This Profile
If you see spam, fake information, nonsense information, offensive information or an empty profile, please click the button below and enter your reason for reporting this profile. It will be reviewed promptly.
Note: Reporting Tool Only Visible To Logged In Members
- Original Plumbing
- TS Roadmap
- Trans Legal Defense
- Transgender Attracted
- My Transsexual Date
- Dating Transsexuals
- Androgynous Dating
- Trans Dating Connexion
- TGirl Relationship
- Date a Crossdresser
- TS Dating
- Meet Local Crossdressers
- UR Not Alone
- Gender eXchange Chat
- Pre Op Dating
- Post Op Dating
FIND Other Singles In